Here are some things you need to note before you hit the gym or slip into a sports outfit:
- The fabric-Some fabrics wick the sweat away from your skin while others absorb it. It’s necessary to choose the right kind of fabric for the restless fitness freak that you are. Make sure you choose a fabric that pulls the sweat away from your skin instead of absorbing it and making your clothes heavier and uneasy to move in. Avoid any fancy rubber-based fabric that can prevent the sweat to evaporate and thus increasing the temperature of your body.
- Pick the shoe that’s meant for you- A right pair of shoes is all that helps you to run that extra mile! There comes a wide range of shoes that are meant for different purposes. Choosing your shoes wisely and according to how you plan your workout should be at the top of your checklist.
- Pick what fits you right- There is no way that you can slip into baggy bottoms and step inside the gym. Your gym outfit should perfectly hug your body. Anything too tight or too loose can make your workout very uncomfortable. Allow your pair of legs to have a perfect leg day. Choose the clothes that do not hinder any activity that you’re planning for the day.
- Comfort comes first- Yes, all those filthy expensive fashion labels will persuade you to buy what looks the best on you. Avoid being a part of the fashion gambling. Choose your clothes according to your comfort level. Feeling the rush and throbbing muscles is way more amusing than fitting into a fancy outfit. Make sure your skin is able to breathe well.
- Invest in quality- The quality of your gym wear plays a major role in making your workout the best one. Sportsnu encourages quality fabric that enhances your performance, no matter which activity you have planned for your day. We make sure that we focus more on serving you the best quality sportswear without making your pockets too light.